- Types: Organic & Conventional.
- Presentations: Bags x 25 kg (55 lb) / Bags x 11.34 kg (25 lb) / Big Bags x 1000 kg (2204 lb).
- Packaging: Paper Bags, Polypropylene bags and Big Bags.
- Production Area: Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Apurimac, Junin and Cuzco (2800 - 3500 m).
- Harvest time: March-July (main), November to January (small)
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 2 years stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits: Considered a super food, the cacao beans is a concentrated source of antioxidants and energy booster. It also contains serotonin - known as the molecule of happiness, which creates a great feeling to consume.
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher, Gluten-free.
- Applications: Excellent to mix with nuts or juices! It is also an excellent alternative to make your own chocolate at home.