- Types: Organic & Conventional.
- Presentations: Bags x 25 kg (55 lb) / Bags x 11.34 kg (25 lb) / Big Bags x 1000 kg (2204 lb).
- Production Area: Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Apurimac, Junin and Cuzco (2800 - 3500 m).
- Harvest time: March-July (main), November to January (small)
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 2 years stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits & Applications: Known as chocolate chips! From cocoa bean pieces, the nibs are crisp, tasty and full of powerful nutrients, antioxidants and fiber. His deep dark chocolate flavor is perfect, you can be added as a topping on desserts, smoothies or mixtures with dry fruits. The possibilities are endless for this antioxidant crunchy!
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher.