- Types: Organic & Conventional.
- Presentations: Bags x 25 kg (55 lb) / Bags x 11.34 kg (25 lb) / Big Bags x 1000 kg (2204 lb).
- Packaging: Paper Bags, Polypropylene bags and Big Bags.
- Production Area: Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Apurimac, Junin and Cuzco (2800 - 3500 m).
- Harvest time: May-June.
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 2 years stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits: Chia seeds are extremely high in Omega 3 and are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Our Chia seeds are raw, Non-GMO and gluten free certified.
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher, Gluten-free.
- Applications: Chia seeds are excellent for athletes because they can absorb large amounts of water reinforcing body hydration. It can be eaten raw as dietary fiber and omega 3 supplement or soaking in water or juices.