- Types: Organic & Conventional (Precooked and Raw)
- Presentations: Bags x 12.5 kg (27.5 lb) / Private Label.
- Packaging: Paper bags three-layer with internal polyethylene.
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 15 months stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits: Amaranth is a protein powerhouse and rich in lysine that is not found in many grains and is vital for building muscle protein and help the body function. It also contains fiber, minerals and vitamins.
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher, Gluten-free.
- Applications: Organic amaranth flakes are simply amaranth that has been rolled into a very thin flake. Used commonly to prepare breakfast, mixed with yogurt and fruits.