- Types: Organic & Conventional.
- Presentations: Bags x 25 kg (55 lb) / Bags x 11.34 kg (25 lb) / Big Bags x 1000 kg (2204 lb).
- Packaging: Paper Bags, Polypropylene bags and Big Bags.
- Production Area: Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Apurimac, Junin and Cuzco (2800 - 3500 m).
- Harvest time: March-July.
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 2 years stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits: Amaranth is a protein powerhouse and rich in lysine that is not found in many grains and is vital for building muscle protein and help the body function. It also contains fiber, minerals and vitamins.
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher, Gluten-free.
- Applications: Amaranth is a versatile grain that can be enjoyed as part of a satisfying hot breakfast, in delectable cookies, in savory soups, and more!