White Quinoa Grain
- Types: Organic & Conventional.
- Presentations: Bags x 25 kg (55 lb) / Bags x 11.34 kg (25 lb) / Big Bags x 1000 kg (2204 lb).
- Packaging: Paper Bags, Polypropylene bags and Big Bags.
- Production Area: Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Apurimac, Junin and Cuzco (2800 - 3500 m).
- Harvest time: March-July (main), November to January (small)
- Availability: All year.
- Shelf life: 2 years stored under appropriate conditions.
- Benefits: High protein, fiber, antioxidants, minerals, Omega 3 and 6, low-glycemic, gluten-free.
- Certifications: Organic (NOP,EU,JAS), Kosher, Gluten-free.
- Applications: Complement all your recipes with this delicious grain. You can mix it with rice, vegetables and salads. You take only 15 minutes to prepare!